If you already have a website, you’re probably wondering why you’d want to spend money, time, and resources on a redesign.
But the reason is pretty simple.
The Internet is always evolving. New trends, designs, updates, and advancements are constantly coming to the table.
If your website fails to follow along with this evolution, it may go extinct.
In other words, if you want to stand out from competitors, impress your audience, and look professional in this digital age — you need to keep up with changes in website development.
Updating your website isn’t a luxury, it’s a necessity.
A website redesign needs to be a priority for all businesses and an activity that happens once every two to three years.
But don’t let this information stress you out. Updating your website isn’t as difficult or expensive as it sounds.
I’ve helped many small businesses drastically improve their websites at a low cost with our affordable, basic website redesign package.
The Benefit of a Website Redesign
In the following examples you can see how I helped update and upgrade websites by:
- updating the design to be more professional, modern, and sleek
- removing dated graphics and design elements
- converting the website to a responsive, mobile-friendly design
- reorganizing and restructuring content
- adding one clear call-to-action
- adding opt-in forms
All of that helps:
- the website appear higher in search results
- the website look good on desktop and mobile devices
- the website look more trustworthy and valuable
- users quickly and easily find what they want
- the audience know exactly what to do when they visit the site
- the business collect valuable leads from the website
As you look through the examples below, click on the photos to see full layouts of the original design and visit the new website to see the improvements for yourself.
Then, ask yourself which website you would prefer to see as a reader and potential customer or client.
Consider how a similar website redesign could affect the visitors of your website. Then, contact us to get started with your upgrade.