A website that sits still and acts as an online brochure for your business or brand is a start. But it’s not the full package when it comes to online marketing.
To get the most traction and attention for your website, you need to regularly provide fresh content.
Fresh content, in the form of blog posts, serves both readers and search engines. Readers find what they need and come back for more. Search engines see that your website is active and place your website higher in search rankings.
So, it’s time to increase the visibility of your website and start creating action-oriented, value-packed blog posts through one of our content creation packages.
- Blogger Starter Package — 1 month of content includes 15 blog post ideas and 4 blog posts (800-1,200 words each)
- Blogging for Business Package — 3 months of content includes 30 blog post ideas and 12 blog posts (800-1,200 words each)
Stop struggling to create content on your own or operating with an irregular posting schedule that doesn’t create results. Start your blog strategy content creation package today.
Content Creation FAQs
I’m interested, but I don’t know if this is for me. Is it? Let’s find out together. Schedule a free consultation. I’ll call you and together we will review your goals and determine if and how I can help you.
What happens when I purchase the package? How will this project work? Once you purchase the package:
1. I’ll send you a short questionnaire and contact you to set up an onboarding call. During the onboarding call, we will review the project and set expectations for both of us.
2. I’ll create blog post topics for you to choose from. These topics will all belong to you.
3. You will select the topics you want me to create. I’ll research the topic, write one post and send it for your review. OR you can get involved to share your knowledge (and create true thought-leadership content), and I’ll call you to extract information, write the post, and send it for your review.
4. You will provide feedback, and I’ll do a round of revisions.
5. We will go through the same process until the package is complete. You will receive one blog post per week unless otherwise requested in the onboarding process.
What happens if I don’t like the content? If you are completely unsatisfied with the direction of the content after the first post and do not feel confident that the content can meet your expectations, we can call it quits. I’ll return 75% of payment to you. The likelihood of this happening is extremely low, but I include this clause to calm your nerves. 🙂
Are images included? Graphics are not included in this package but they are easy and affordable to add. Just let me know during your onboarding call that you want images.
I have my own ideas. Can you write those topics instead? We can certainly pull your ideas into the content topics. Just let me know during the onboarding call that you have ideas you want to include.
I don’t need blog posts. I need copy for my website, an ebook, or some other type of content. What do I do? I can create a variety of content styles. Schedule a free consultation. We can review your needs and see how I can help you create whatever you need.
How will we work together? We can communicate either via email, Skype, or scheduled phone calls. I recommend one on-boarding call, then communicating via email for the rest of the project because this will allow most of the time to be spent working on projects. BUT if you are a phone person, we can certainly schedule calls as needed. I’m located in Tampa, FL and am on Eastern Standard Time (EST).
This package isn’t big enough. I want more content. What do I do? If you want to do more work together, great! Schedule a free consultation and we’ll create a package that works for you.
What’s It Like to Work with Raubi?
I have the pleasure of working with Raubi in the capacity of regular contributor to the GoDaddy Garage. Raubi continues to come up with fresh, innovative article ideas, and I can always count on her to deliver extremely clean copy on time, every time. She’s an editor’s dream. — Andrea Rowland, Copy Editor at GoDaddy
Raubi is a talented and experienced copywriter who is a joy to work with. She possesses great communication skills and always completes projects on time. I would recommend Raubi to anyone looking for a great copywriter who is dependable and flexible. I am looking forward to working with Raubi on future projects! — Mandy McEwen, Founder, President at Mod Girl Marketing
Raubi is and was a pleasure to work with. As a copy writer on more of a consulting basis, Raubi was always eager to help with more than asked for. From preparing our catalog, e-mail campaigns and brochures, Raubi helped with all aspects of writing for Key West Aloe and kept our tone and style on point with everything. — Aria Morgan, Manager of Sales and Marketing at Key West Aloe