In this digital age, you simply cannot build personal authority or a professional business without a website.
The first thing that people do when they want to learn more about a person or a company is search for them.
So if you are invisible online, you will be invisible to customers and clients.
You must have an updated website if you want to build your online authority, reinforce your brand, and establish the authenticity of your business.
Thankfully, creating a professional and attractive website or redesigning your old site isn’t difficult or expensive.
With my development packages, I will:
- create a website that is professional, modern, and sleek
- design the website with a responsive, mobile-friendly theme
- build the site on a WordPress CMS (content management system)
- organize and structure content to be optimized for users and search engines
- add one clear call-to-action to all pages
- create an enticing opt-in form
- add the leading WordPress contact form plugin
- set up hosting and a unique domain name (One year of BlueHost hosting and domain is included!)
- create custom, action-oriented copy for your homepage
- optimize pages for SEO (search engine optimization)
- create custom content for your Sales and About pages (for Pro and Ecommerce packages only)
- add an online store (for Ecommerce packages only)
- add product images and information (for Ecommerce packages only)
All of that helps:
- the website appear higher in search results
- the website look good on desktop and mobile devices
- the website look more trustworthy and valuable to audiences
- you easily manage, add, and update content
- users quickly and easily find what they want
- the audience know exactly what to do when they visit the site
- your business collect valuable leads from the website
So, stop trying to build your brand without a website. Accelerate your business or project, and start your website development package today.
Website Development FAQs
What happens when I purchase the website development package? How will this project work? Once you purchase the package:
1. I’ll send you a short questionnaire and contact you to set up an onboarding call. During the onboarding call, we will review the project and set expectations for both of us.
2. You will send me any content (copy, graphics, portfolio items, logo, product information, etc.) that you would like included on the site.
3. When I have everything, I’ll create an initial design of the site (which will exist on a live website) and send it to you for your review.
4. We will schedule a call, and I’ll collect the first round feedback on what you like and what you don’t. We can do this over the phone or via email.
5. I’ll do a round of revisions and send the site back for you to review all content and design elements.
6. We will schedule one more feedback review.
7. I’ll do a final round of revisions to get your website perfect, and a second editor will QA and edit the site to fix any errors in content or usability.
8. We will launch the new site! Depending on the scope of the work, the project will be competed within 30-60 days of receipt of your website content.
What happens when the project is over? I pass the reigns of the website over to you. You will have complete control over the future of the site. I’ll teach you how to make changes to the content and update your blog. But if you want me to stay involved, make future updates, and maintain the site, I would be happy to. We can discuss how you would like to continue our relationship after the design project is compete.
How much will this cost? Website development plans start at:
- Basic (Theme Set Up): $299
- Pro (Theme Set Up + Content Creation): $599
- Ecommerce (Theme + Store Set Up): $999
- Website Redesign (Theme Set Up + Content Transfer): $499
Why is this so cheap? The cost of website development varies heavily. For some people, this package may seem cheap. The reason this package is affordably priced is because it is a theme-modification design. We do not design the site from scratch. Instead, we modify an already existing template so that it best highlights your business. But don’t worry, this won’t take away from the professionalism of your site. It will still be fully branded so that it looks and feels like your brand and no one else’s.
Why is this so expensive? The cost of website development varies heavily. For some people, this package may seem expensive. The price of this package includes the cost of a mobile responsive theme, contact form plugin, and stock photos plus the time to consult with the client, collect and organize content, add an opt-in tool, have an editor copy edit the entire site, and set up hosting. Depending on the project type, additional items may be included such as content creation, Woo Commerce installation, and product set up.
Who is this package for? Me? If you are on a budget and a beginner just starting your online presence or working with an outdated, old site, this is for you! This is one of the most affordable ways to quickly launch your site without doing all of the legwork yourself.
Why should I do this instead of launching a site on Squarespace, Blogger, etc.? All-in-one sites that host your site and provide templates are great. BUT you are always bound to those providers. If you want to move to different hosting, you’ll need to redesign your whole site. If you want to expand and add new features to your site, your template may not support it. With a self-hosted WordPress website (that we will create), YOU are in control. The options are almost unlimited to what you can do to grow your website, and you control the files and hosting.
What if I don’t like the site? If you are completely unsatisfied with the direction of the website after the initial design and do not feel confident that the project can be resolved with another revision, we can call it quits. I’ll return 75% of payment to you. The likelihood of this happening is extremely low, but I include this clause to calm your nerves. 🙂
What if I want more than the package includes? If you want more than what is listed in this package, schedule a free consultation and we will review your needs and create a custom package for you.
Can I pick out my own theme? If you would like to be involved with picking the theme, we can do one of two things: (1) You can send me examples that you like. I will consider the design and send you versions that I can complete within this package. Using your design is not guaranteed unless it is discussed and agreed to in the onboarding call. (2) I can send you up to three themes that I think would work for your project. You can select the one you like best.
How will we work together? We can communicate either via email, Skype, or scheduled phone calls. I recommend one on-boarding call and review call, then communicating via email for the rest of the project because this will allow most of the time to be spent working on projects. But if you are a phone person, we can certainly schedule calls as needed. I’m located in Tampa, FL and am on Eastern Standard Time (EST).
What’s It Like to Work with Me?
Working with Raubi has been nothing short of an absolute pleasure. Raubi is extremely diligent, detail oriented, prompt, organized, and most importantly pleasant! Raubi is exceptionally experienced with a strong ability to be resourceful in order to complete any task at hand. Raubi has been a blessing to our company and a large contributor to its success! — Dr. Yvonka De Ridder, CEO and Founder at Loving Life Therapy
Raubi is an absolute pleasure to work with, and to see her creations with your ideas come to life, is an absolute pleasure to watch. — Yvonne Cloete, Founder of Y Dream
If you’re looking for someone to mindlessly execute, Raubi is the wrong candidate. If you’re looking for a creative person to infuse your project with heart and soul, Raubi’s the perfect candidate. — Stefan Winkler, Digital Marketing Expert