If you are going to use our this web site, you must abide by the following rules and be responsible when reading content linked to from this web site. All information is provided at no cost and we are not held liable for any recommendations, content or actions led by users of our site.
To stay in full compliance with the FTC and all new blogger restrictions, the following disclaimer and full disclosure agreement has been written. For any and all readers of workshop.simplystatedmedia.com or simplystatedmedia.com, you should be aware of the following:
- Content may or may not generate money for myself or my company. Revenue generation may come from a lead, a sale, referrals to other companies and paid advertising, which may or may not include individual blog posts.
- It is fair to assume every link on workshop.simplystatedmedia.com or simplystatedmedia.com may generate revenue for this web site.
- An individual post written on workshop.simplystatedmedia.com or simplystatedmedia.com about a product or service, was written in my own opinion and not influenced based on any potential earnings, paid placement or free / trial services.
- workshop.simplystatedmedia.com or simplystatedmedia.com can also be found on Twitter, and occasionally “tweets” may be sent out from a third party service like SponsoredTweets or Ad.ly.
- Newsletter subscribers of workshop.simplystatedmedia.com or simplystatedmedia.com may receive emails with revenue generating links.
The statement above should provide full information and compliance on any questions regarding blog compliance, revenue generation and post relevance. Should you have questions, please use the contact form.
This website accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
This website/blog is an educational and informational resource for business owners. It is not a substitute for working with a business consultant or other professional. I cannot guarantee the outcome of following the recommendations provided and any statements made regarding the potential outcome are expressions of opinion only. I make no guarantees about the information and recommendations provided herein. By continuing to use/ read/participate in this website/blog you acknowledge that I cannot guarantee any particular results, as such outcomes are based on subjective factors that are not within my control. Therefore, following any information or recommendations provided on this website/blog are at your own risk. If you need business advice, you should hire a business consultant, web designer, or other professional.
I can’t be held responsible in any way, shape, or form for what people say or link to in comments. The opinions expressed by others on this website do not necessarily reflect my own or those of Simply Stated Media.
This document was last updated on August 15, 2014