Your website isn’t there to just look pretty.
It’s there to showcase your brand AND move prospects closer to working with you. If your website isn't doing those things -- it's time to whip it into shape.
Work with Simply Stated to go through a three-step process to optimize and improve your on-site content to get website visitors to act.
1. Website Audit
Before you know where you’re going, you need to know where you’ve been.
The website audit allows us to get a full look at the current state of your website. This step includes:
- Client Questionnaire: You fill out a brief survey to give us some details about your brand and site
- Discovery Call: We dive into the details during a 30-minute discovery call
- Content Library: We create a list of your landing pages and blog posts
- 25-Point Website Audit: We conduct a 25-point website audit that reviews the state of your content and website
- SWOT Analysis: We list the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats that exist for your website content
*Content Library includes a list of up to 35 pages/posts on a website. If your site is larger, let’s talk about a custom plan.
2. Strategy Guide
Based on what we learn during the audit, we create a website strategy and content guide that outlines your brand content details and the approach you need to reach your top goals.
It includes sections on:
- Target Audience: Outline of who your ideal audience is
- Tone of Voice: Description of how your content should sound
- Content Goals: List of tops goals for your content
- Offerings List: List of all offerings and highlighting the most important
- Unique Selling Propositions: List of the features and benefits that make your business unique
- Competitors List: List of top competitors in your space
- Top Keywords: List of top keywords to direct your content strategy
- Improvement Plan: Suggestions on how to add or improve content to fill gaps
- SEO Guide: Checklist for writing SEO-friendly content
You can use this guide to direct all of your future content creation and campaigns. The guide ensures that all of your content will be working toward you primary goals while following the same guidelines and direction.
3. Website Funnel
Finally, we take what we learned and use it to create a website funnel that can be added to your site to generate leads and drive users to take action.
We’ll create a plan for:
- Opt-in: Three ideas for an opt-ins you can add to your site
- Opt-in Landing Page: Directions for how to create a landing page to promote your opt-in
- Email Drip: Outline for welcome and email nurture series
- Blog Posts to Promote Opt-in: Ten post topics that can be used to drive people to your opt-in
Every site needs a funnel that drives website visitors to take the next step toward working with your brand. With this plan, you’ll have an outline to follow to make your website start working for you by generating leads and building your email list.
Is This Plan Right for You?
This plan is perfect for small businesses, service providers, and freelancers who have a website but aren’t getting any leads from it. Your website should be a sales person, not just a brochure.
This plan is perfect for anyone about to invest in paid traffic, SEO, social media, or content promotion. You don’t want to waste money sending traffic to a site that won’t convert.
This plan is perfect for anyone who is ready to create content for their site but doesn’t know where to start. Don’t haphazardly approach your content. Create a plan to get the most out of it.
Is This Plan Wrong For You?
A few things to know about this plan before you begin.
- This package will NOT dramatically boost your SEO. While this plan follows best on-site and local SEO practices, it will not necessarily cause your webpages to rank for top keywords. SEO is a complex and requires months (sometimes years) worth of work to rank for top keywords.
- This package will NOT dramatically increase your traffic. This package is to make sure that when people arrive on your site, they take a step toward working with you. It will not necessarily lay out a content promotion plan that will drive people to your site.
- This packages is NOT ideal for large eCommerce brands. If you have a website with five or more products for sale on the site, this plan might not go as deep as you need it. Like SEO, eCommerce on-site optimization is a larger project that requires a bigger scope than this packages.
How to Get Started
If this sounds like it's right for you, get started by filling out our new client form. We'll be in touch within two business days to let you know if this package is right for you.